Vacancies - Class Teacher
The Governors are looking for a class teacher to join our team from September 2019. This teacher will be based either in Key Stage One or Lower Key Stage Two. This job is offered as a one year fixed term contract whilst the school reviews its provision for 2020/21.
We are looking to appoint a caring but highly motivated teacher who:
- Has experienced working in either single or mixed age KS1 classes or
- Has experience working in mixed KS2 Classes
- Have knowledge and/or experience of administering statutory tests at KS1;
- Has high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- Works creatively to provide high-quality learning opportunities for pupils
- The ability to build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
We can offer:
- A school that places children at the heart of everything we do.
- Supportive parents
- Kind and enthusiastic children.
- A thriving Governing body.
- A belief that collaboration is the key to success.
Please use our website to find out more about our fantastic school. If you wish to visit the school then please contact Mrs. Delaney, the school administrator on 01228 674631 or email email@example.com
The job is suitabe for either experienced or newly qualified teachers.
A basic job description and link to the county application form can be found below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date is Friday 28th June and interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd July. I look forward to receiving your application.
Mike Deans - Chair of Governors