Vacancies- Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) from September 2021
Governors are looking for a class teacher to join our team from September 1st 2021 to cover a maternity leave until 31st May 2022.
We are looking to appoint a caring but highly motivated teacher who:
- Has experienced working across the primary age range.
- Have knowledge and/or experience of administering statutory tests at KS1;
- Has high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- Works creatively to provide high-quality learning opportunities for pupils
- The ability to build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
We can offer:
- A school that places children at the heart of everything we do.
- Supportive parents
- Kind and enthusiastic children.
- A thriving Governing body.
- A belief that collaboration is the key to success.
Please use our website to find out more about our fantastic school. If you wish to visit the school then please contact Mrs. Delaney, the school administrator on 01228 674631 or email email@example.com
The job is suitable for either experienced or newly/recently qualified teachers.
A basic job description and link to the county application form can be found below.
Link to the Cumbria County Council Application Form
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date is Wednesday 19th May 2021 and interviews will be held the week commencing 24th May 2021. I look forward to receiving your application.
Mike Deans - Chair of Governors