School Transport

Parents who choose to send their children to Rockcliffe CE School and who live within the catchements of Cargo, Crindledyke, Edenside and more isolated homes outside the village are normally entitled to free transport on road safety grounds.  

Applications for transport are made to Cumbria County Council.  Please click here to be redirected to their information and application page.

If your child is getting the bus home then you must inform the school.  You can do this by logging into schooolcloud account and updating the bus register.  This must be completed by 12.00pm - after this you must speak to a human to change any preference.  Please note that the office is not always continually manned after 12.00pm and we do not accept phone mesages or emails.  Please speak to a member of staff to make a change.